Saturday 7 May 2011

I'm Afraid Not.

Lately I've been seeing this question written all over the place. Humming a tune and it fills in the lyrics, closing my eyes and it pops up in Neon lights. At first I thought it was a mirage but now I hold indisputable evidence (with innocent bystanders and their legs as witnesses).
So it is real. That's no big surprise of course but funnily enough it led to a series of new questions. Are we at least getting there? I suppose we are getting somewhere but is it there? Is it close? Where is "there" in the first place?
Silly huh? I thought so too.

5 comments:

  1. how did u do that??
    your 'research question' everywhere...
    amazing!!
    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. i took the same photo for you :)
    it also said are we there yet indian
    heeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe it is not same to same.
    outside dishoom?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    It was outside Dishoom indeed.
    Couldn't recognize the Indian script of course but it's funny to know that.
    Your travels are going well "scratchpost"?
    J.

    ReplyDelete