Friday 10 June 2011

In Print.

And now, for something completely different. A significant part of this blog, that is the photographic one, has been edited and made into a book. By me of course, there are no commissions, advances et al. Have a look at this preview if you please. Anybody can do that but this was my first time, and I reckon it doesn't look half bad.

* By the way, in case the point was missed, this is about a proper, printed, normal book. The preview shows the entire book and it can be bought (at cost price) from the same link. If anyone's interested of course.

4 comments:

  1. great job!!!
    p

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot.
    wanna get one? go ahead, be my guest! (hehe..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello John
    my name is Ezequiel. Im from Argentina and photographer too.
    if you like, visit my web page in

    http://ezequielmazariegos.com/

    Best regards...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Ezequiel, nice to hear from you. I'll have a look as soon as possible.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete