Thursday 26 April 2012

The Essence.

It's all about the people isn't it? Life I mean, you know. Meeting new people, cherishing the ones close to you, learning from everyone - even the ones you know so little about. Well, after so many posts and endless snaps from my Indian times, I guess it's time to celebrate some of the above mentioned "essence". Partially and photographically of course.
Not everybody is here. And it's not for not being photogenic either, my pics are not so complimentary anyhow. This is what I found and it's only symbolic.

A big thank you to everybody, what more can I say? Until the next time....

2 comments:

  1. I guess it's a good way to finally see how you felt via these photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kind of melancholic if you put all the portraits together in row, no? but nice and warm at the same time!
    g

    ReplyDelete