Monday 1 March 2010

Last one from Rio (for now)

On a super rainy day like this it time to part ways with Rio after 3 busy and beautiful weeks. Very grateful and rejuvenated! A bit unfair to be leaving with this weather but I guess it's a wink to that song "Aguas de Março" and I'll keep this. I thought I had found something special in Buenos Aires and it's still in my heart but Rio is something else. I need to keep looking.

On my way to Bahia in a few hours and the trip is really warming up. Lately I haven't been photographing at all, it was too good to be bothered. I only have a couple of touristic photos today. But then again I'm sure this will not be my last time here. It seems inevitable I think.

Ate logo.

4 comments:

  1. i like a lot those photos,
    especially the last two.
    have a nice trip back in argentina
    (u re not planning on going in chile, are u??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who said I'm going back to Argentina?

    Brazil it will be for a while for now, Argentina and the rest will have to wait.

    Chile huh? Was definitely planning to but maybe not now. I'll see how it goes later.

    (Can you please add some names under your comment? Too many anonymous ones!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bro,
    nice fotos!
    where are u going to now?
    heard anything about chile?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, read all abut it.
    Staying in Brazil for a while, I'm up north in Salvador do Bahia at the mo.

    AN update will follow soon.

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete