Tuesday 15 May 2012

It's Summertime!

What's that you say? It isn't yet, we're only in May? Well, summer is always in ourselves, in our hearts and minds. Look for it and you'll find that warm, bright corner.
Summer itself is just a season, it comes and goes like everything else. Nothing is around for long. And to be frank I like my winters too, all seasons for that matter.
But summertime is not a season only, it's that sweet feeling of contentment and joyful days. Legs up and peaceful moments. It's everywhere.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you to have summer in your heart and mind always..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and -of course- in giouxou mood..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I was wondering who was that very prolific "Anonymous"...
    now I know!
    yoo-hoo to you too (say it quickly five times!)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yoo-hoo to you too, yoo-hoo to you too, yoo-hoo to you too, yoo-hoo to you too,yoo-hoo to you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete