Thursday 17 December 2009

La Boca!

What a fantastic place it is!

Ok, there are no grand avenues, it's not wealthy or leafy, hasn't got 8-10-12 story buildings, no parks and it's mostly known for it's football team. There are narrow little streets, it's poor, has few trees here and there and shabby dwellings, but it's got character, history and wonderful people. And Maradona! I need to come back here, need to meet more locals (after I improve my non-existent Spanish that is), need to spend more time!
I will do all of them in due time.

Rest of the day: I got a suit! I came 9,900 km for my friend's wedding and now I'll even wear a tie! It's my first tie ever mind you, a pure tie-virgin! I don't know what else I'll do for this guy.... Choc, it'd better worth it!

A few pics again, and sleep!

4 comments:

  1. have you checked your emails yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oraies fotografies, alla steile kanena mhnyma sth mana giati anyshxei... :)))))

    Cheers from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! i have never seen such bright colours, not even in india!
    what a great place to be!

    ReplyDelete