Sunday 31 January 2010

Be Careful What You Ask For!

Like the old joke goes, always be careful what you ask for! I came to Rosario for some quietness, rest and water. And this is exactly what I got! Only the water was not on a beach, not on the islands of Rio Parana, it came from the heavens...

It has been raining since yesterday, pretty much all the time I've been here. The hostel is really nice and made some new friends, but that's all there is to it. Rain, rest (boredom?) and quietness. Apparently it will go on for a few days on my return to Buenos Aires, it's an effect of the once-every-decade visit of El Nino. I shouldn't complain and I'm not, but next time I'll be more careful with the titles of my posts here.....

2 comments:

  1. oups..
    pavta etsi givetai, otav zntame kati
    alla k n broxn kaln eivai
    here s so foggy u couldn t see your nose.. xi xi
    kiss

    ReplyDelete