Friday 15 January 2010

Time for a beach

The temperature is rising fast, Buenos Aires is a frying pan!
Spanish lessons and lazy days have been the norm this week. Nothing really wild but it's been great fun. I know this might shock you, but I haven't tried the Tango yet! It's too hot, and everybody knows how inept I am with freely jiggling limbs. I will though, promise I will.

I might (or might not) have time for another update this weekend, but it looks like next week I'm gonna have a much needed break in Uruguay. I think I deserve it! A few hundred miles of sandy beaches sound like music to my ears....

Hasta luego!

And of course, we shouldn't forget our daily dose of Diegito (with a side dish of Che, a local lad don't forget):

10 comments:

  1. A break from my tiring daily schedule...
    And the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to hear your adventures - hows the soul searching?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painful Paul, hard job I'm telling you.

    Shame we didn't catch up before I left. I'll visit you on my return, that's a promise (or a threat!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know a break from a break is a job!
    (dio arniseis einai mia katafasi!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmm, I never thought of it this way...
    So I'm getting back to work tomorrow huh?

    Ok, I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. krima meta apo tosa vradia kouventas de sou metedosa ligi apo tin logiki mou

    ReplyDelete
  7. krima, eivai aln8eia.

    me poiov exw tn xara va suvomilw omws; Anonymous devmou leei polla I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. psaxe psaxe, tha mporouses na katalavis apo to stil ton greeklish

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm afraid that doesn't help either. But I sorta have an idea by now. I run a character decoding programm while sleeping last night and only one candidate came up in the morning, with sufficient levels of shyness to be always Anonymous...

    How you doin'?
    Ti egive telika me tn douleia;

    ReplyDelete